Hi! I think you may want to contact the mentors directly (there is several
listed) and ask them for a more detailed spec on the project.

Siko runs the IEG program [1] and I have forwarded your message to the
Committee as well to see anyone who wants to volunteer and help you during your
work (as I'm assuming that the development will happen out in the open).

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG

Gryllida