Notes + log are up at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-03-12 .

Biggish news:
We agreed to abandon the old Config database RfC and rename the new one. If
you can help comment on https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109850/ ("Make
abstract Config class truly implementation-agnostic") please do.
And Daniel should submit
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Assert as a changeset,
probably, and Katie should work with Daniel on making sure her Linker
refactor RfC is gonna work fine with the TitleValue RfC and so on.

Next:
March 19: MVC Framework and structured logging
March 26: allow styling in templates, + 1 more, you can suggest one to cover

Best,
Sumana