Hi,
I'm having some trouble when trying to upload the fix to gerrit. I followed
the instructions in [1]. But I get the bellow error when trying to run
git review -s

Error.

Problems encountered installing commit-msg hook
The following command failed with exit code 1
    "scp  gerrit.wikimedia.org:hooks/commit-msg .git/hooks/commit-msg"
.git/hooks/commit-msg: No such file or directory

[1]
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial#Make_and_commit_your_change