I'm guessing the crop tool developer figured it out. That's not one use
case I have code for. If anyone has writing code, I'd love a link to it so
I can get a demo posted.

There is a trick to getting the form type right, since OAuth's spec
explicitly specified out doesn't work with multipart forms. I got it
working at one point in or  implementation, I'll see if I can dig up that
code.