Hi Rahul,

[Again the usual detail I share on this...
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Application_scoring_system - a
formal idea page for it to evolve (idealab is for all ideas, gsoc too, not just
grants from wmf)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Gryllida/sandbox - a spec (linked there)]

> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/A_System_for_reviewing_Funding_Requests

Great proposal! I see some relevant bug fixing background and spec. (I'm not
mentoring the thing, but I'm one of the people who is interested in using it.)

Regarding your time plan: Please include means for implementing feedback from
the Grant Committees on *each* *step* as it could improve your output. Your
mentors would give such feedback to you.

Regards
Gryllida.