Hey,

> http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/gerrit_review_queue.html

Is this just for core, or for all repos?

For Wikia, it sort of seems like they just created one commit that did not
get merged. The graph seems quite skewed. At least for WMDE contributors I
would find it strange that our typical commit takes over two weeks to get
merged if our most contributed to repos where held into account.

> http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/scr.html

So here I noticed my name in the list on the right and clicked it.
http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/people.html?id=127&name=jeroendedauw

These graphs seem very wrong. It is only showing commits starting in 2012,
rather than 2009. At the same time it lists emails from 2006, while I only
joined the list in 2009. It also has "jeroen_dedauw" at the top, which has
never been my commit name. So what's going on there?

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com
Software craftsmanship advocate