On Apr 7, 2014 10:36 AM, "Dan Andreescu" <dandree...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> So you'd probably have to
> redirect mediawiki to write files somewhere else more permanent.  Google
> Drive seems like a decent place but last time I tried, integrating Drive
> with App Engine was silly hard.  This might have changed since I haven't
> tried for a few years.

Well Google now has an s3 clone too.  But I was under the impression that
you can't upload to an appengine host at all? i.e. you need to have the
POST go directly from web client to the s3 or similar service and then back
to appengine when upload us done? (or use ajax upload?)

Anyway, if you were buffering in RAM would have to test for/deal with
problems with large files.

Sorry in forgot the thread yesterday. Will write more soon.

-Jeremy