On 5/23/14, 9:26 PM, Legoktm wrote:

On 4/29/14, 1:56 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
Looks like we are still working on merging the "Make abstract Config
class truly implementation-agnostic" changeset.[0]

[0] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109850/

The patch currently has three +1's (including myself) and one -1; it's
just waiting for someone to +2 it :)

Super-delayed update: Tyler merged the patch, and it was backported into 1.23. Thanks to everyone who contributed during the 4 month journey of the patchset!

Now, we begin the fun part of migrating our code to use the new classes. Reedy has [1] open which switches all of core's API to use it, and I've submitted [2] for MassMessage.

I've also written up some basic documentation[3] about how to migrate to the new classes.

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109271/
[2] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/137216/
[3] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Configuration_for_developers

-- Legoktm