If all you want is some quick code infusion, I can offer my PHP class:

https://bitbucket.org/magnusmanske/magnustools/src/ecb01ddc26c8129737d260d0491ccb410c4c62a3/public_html/php/oauth.php?at=master

You'd have to patch the "loadIniFile" method to point at your ini file, but
the rest should work as is. High-level method are towards the end, usually
self-explaining like "setLabel".

Cheers,
Magnus

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Andre Klapper <aklap...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2014-06-05 at 20:13 +0530, Amanpreet Singh wrote:
> > I need some help regarding my GSoC project in which I need to implement
> an
> > OAuth login system for a browser based plugin, so we can identify users.
> > But I am stuck and not able to get anything here >
> >
> https://github.com/apsdehal/Mediawiki-login-api/blob/master/lib/OAuth/MWOAuthClient.php#L77
> > . Kindly help me, and tell me if further information is needed.
>
> What is the problem you're facing, what have you tried already, what's
> the output you get, etc.?
>
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler