Thanks for the reminder.

However, I think that not all those settings are not necessarily good, and
here's why:

* (bug 45020) Make preferences "Add pages I create and files I upload to my
watchlist" and "pages and files I edit" true by default.

This seems to be the default on Wikia, which I have also used, but not everyone
wants to do thus. I personally only like to use a watchlist to keep track of
select pages instead of every page I edit, so I find this default irritating.

* (bug 45022) Make preference "Email me when a page or file on my watchlist is
changed" true by default.

This is a good idea.

* (bug 49719) Watch user page and user talk page by default.
This will allow your new users to immediately start benefiting from the
watchlist and email notification features, without needing to first read all
the docs to find out that they're as useful as they are.

This is a good idea.

In short, the first setting strikes me as bad, but I think the other two are
good ideas.