Thanks Adam!

I'd like to hear more about your exact use case. Getting all of the
wikis to run out of a single codebase was a major part of the
challenge getting things setup. If you want a repo per wiki, that
should be a straightforward case of setting up another apache
virtualhost, or using a different subdirectory for each wiki. If you
want CentralAuth across them, that's pretty trivial too. Controlling
all that with puppet, I defer to bd808 on :)

But it sounds like you may have something else in your use case, let me know.