Von: wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikitech-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] Im Auftrag von Pine W
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2014 18:26
An: wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Betreff: [Wikitech-l] Special:Search returning errors on English Wikipedia

I am unable to search using any of the options on
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search

This came to my attention when a user reported that they were unable to search
English Wikipedia's help files. It turns out that none of the "advanced",
"everything", "multimedia", or "content pages" search functions are working.

All searches return the error "An error has occurred while searching: The
search backend returned an error:"

Pine