> Many sites solve this issue by setting up an error handler in Javascript
> which reports any errors that occurred to a logging server. I tried to make
> a laundry list of things that need to be done or considered if we want to
> set up such logging for Wikimedia sites and/or MediaWiki in general; I put
> it up as a draft RfC at [1]. I would appreciate feedback on whether this is
> plausible or worthwhile.

Hi Gergo,

While I cannot comment on the technical merits of the proposal, I
would say the privacy implications are important and not treated at
all in that document. It should be made clear *what* information such
an error contains exactly and if there are any fingerprinting
possibilities arising from that.

Regards,
   Strainu