https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-07-30

So, I was wrong - instead of talking about RCStream, WebSockets, and
similar streamy goodness next week, we'll be talking about Matt Walker's
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/CentralNotice_Caching_Overhaul_-_Frontend_Proxy
. He's preparing to leave the Foundation at the end of the month so
we're aiming to wrap this up and hand it off by then. This will be a
very Ops-y meeting in case that's something you've been missing!

Wednesday, 30 July 2014, in #wikimedia-office on Freenode IRC,
22:00-23:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=22&min=00&sec=0&day=30&month=07&year=2014
.

  midnight between Wed and Thurs in Amsterdam
  6pm NYC
  3pm San Francisco
  Thursday 8am Sydney

The first week of August there probably won't be an IRC meeting, because
of Wikimania, but I urge you to pay attention to
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/API_roadmap which
Brad Jorsch is updating 'as "notify people of upcoming changes", "chance
for people to object to upcoming changes", and "todo list" all at once.'
--
Sumana Harihareswara
Senior Technical Writer