Thanks for the good news about OATH.

Are WMF staff required to use some form of authentication in addtion to a
password for their email and other sensitive accounts? Now might be a good
time to look at the security of staff account access. I would think about
requiring Google's standard two factor authentication via password and cell
phone.

Of course mobile phone security should also be considered. Encrypting all
mobile phones (and other mobile devices like tablets and laptops) used for
Foundation business would be good as well.

Pine

Pine