Hi Rexford,

What objectives would we achieve if we were to "revamp the MediaWiki system
from ground up"? Even if we  pretend that we have infinite financial and
human resources to do this, I am not sure what we would accomplsh, and we
would likely introduce a lot of new reliability and security bugs.

Perhaps Maryana can give us an update about the Commons app, so  I'm
pinging her.

Pine