Yeh it looks like it is supported which is great, but it seems the bit
that got me confused was the section 'embedded directly'.

I had thought the whole point of a visualisation/graph/map namespace
was to separate the data and use JsonContentHandler, not to mix
content.

My main concern is the bit under "embedded directly" e.g. this type of thing:
<graph>
{
  "width": 400,
</graph>

What I worry about is if this inline graphing is available out of the
box then we are promoting this kind of editing which makes editing
harder for newcomers and I think we should be moving away from it....

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Antoine Musso <hashar+...@free.fr> wrote:
> Le 15/08/2014 22:17, Jon Robson a écrit :
>> Rather than having a graph tag  containing data which will not make
>> sense to technical users could we imagine something is there any plan
>> to support something like <graph title="Visualisation:Stock
>> markets"></graph>? Separating this into another namespace also allows
>> us to create useful graph editors.
>
> Looking at the demo wiki, it seems to use a dedicated namespace (graph)
> which saves some json.  The graph is then included as usual:
>
>  {{graph:Stocks}}
>
> Seems fine to me :-]
>
> --
> Antoine "hashar" Musso