Thanks for the replies.

> > Another thought: I searched for the attachment icon. I found it, but I
am
> > not sure that it would be easy to find for all users. I might be
> > subjective, thought, because I upload a lot of screenshots and mileage
may
> > vary for other users.
>

> Maybe you and me are getting old?  ;) Note that, strictly speaking, users
> are not "attaching" (clip metaphore) but uploading a file that can be used
> anywhere and linking it to the description / comment, all at once. The
> tooltip says "Upload File" and you see an "up" arrow in a cloud. This is
in
> fact a character from Awesome Font, so if you find a better alternative at
> https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/ we can propose it
> upstream.

Sorry for being unclear.

I meant not so much the appearance of the icon, but the fact that it is so
small and that it appears on a toolbar with quite a lot of other small
icons. If a user knows that such an icon is supposed to be there, it's
possible that the user will find it, but a new user may need a separate
explanation.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬