On 10 September 2014 16:28, Tim Landscheidt <t...@tim-landscheidt.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to check if https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/157836/ is
> live on dewp.
>
> So I would get MediaWiki core's SHA1 from
> http://de.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&meta=siteinfo,
> extract the extension name from the Gerrit page, look at
> core's extensions/$EXTENSION SHA1 for the $VERSION_SHA1 and
> see if in the extension's repository $CHANGE_SHA1 is a par-
> ent of $EXTENSION_SHA1.
>
> That sounds simple, but like work.  Has someone done that
> already?  (Web tools are welcome as well.)

​What I do is​ click on "Included in".

This will list a number of branches; in this case, just master and
wmf/1.24wmf20.

Go to the wiki you care about's Version page – in this case,
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spezial:Version

See that the wiki is currently running 1.24wmf19.

=> Not deployed on that wiki yet.

(There's an edge case where a commit has been merged into 1.24wmfN as
fix-up, but hasn't yet been deployed; in that case, the link in the Version
page to the current git hash which you can compare to be sure.)

J.
--
James D. Forrester
Product Manager, Editing