The good news is that the graph wasn't showing the metric I thought it was
showing, and therefore we don't have such sudden growth of unreviewed
changesets.

The not so good news is that now it's clear that we have a steady growth in
our backlog of unreviewed changesets: 538 in August 2013, 1079 in August
2014. 100% increase in one year. These numbers might still change a bit
based on the definition of "waiting for review", but I believe the shape of
the lines, the relative growth of the Gerrit queue, will not change much.

http://korma.wmflabs.org/browser/gerrit_review_queue.html

On Saturday, September 13, 2014, Jon Robson <jdlrob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do we have any similar data which shows how neglected certain users are?

We might look into that, but already now we have (in the URL above) a list
of repositories sorted by median age of patchsets waiting to be reviewed.
It is fair to assume that maintainers are not neglecting someone
systematically, but it is more likely to find repositories that are less
maintained, untidy, or with clearly more contributors than reviewers.

Unsurprisingly, quite often there is a relation between repositories at the
top of the list and lack of maintainers declared at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developers/Maintainers

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil