On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is all nice, but I can't login to phabricator (error 503 when I
> use my LDAP) so I can't really participate in any discussion there.

Yes, we are still workjing on some tasks that need to be resolved before
opening registraton for everybody. Contributors of existing projects are
welcomed, though. Check
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator#Access_to_phabricator.wikimedia.org

> > On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 6:15 AM, Petr Bena <benap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is currently someone working on this thing? I might be able to help
> >> with this task at some point. So in case you are working on it or
> >> would like to get any help with this, let me know, either here or on
> >> irc (petan), thanks
> >
> > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T131

Your help getting the IRC bots up to speed is very welcomed! This is one of
the blockers of Wikimedia Phabricator Day 1.

For what is worth, this query lists all the remaining blockers:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/17Ru_vsOBww8/#R