> Although my suggestion is similar in kind to what had already been proposed,
> the main object to it was that it would create too much work for our
> already constrained resources. The addition of rate limiting is a technical
> solution that may or may not be feasible.
>
> The people on this list can best answer that.

Does anyone know of any extensions that do something similar to the rate
limiting that he described?  Force edits into a queue to be reviewed
(sort of like FlaggedRevs), but limit selected users to only a
single edit?  I can't imagine something like that would be hard to modify
to pull from the list of Tor nodes to get its list of users.

I'll take a look at the TorBlock extension and the FlaggedRevs extension
code and see what I can see.

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott