On Oct 16, 2014 7:02 PM, "E.C Okpo" <eco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am working on my application for the FOSS Outreach Program, but I
> am having some trouble getting in contact with the mentor for my chose
> project - Ori Livneh <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Ori.livneh>. I
> have idled on IRC for quite a while trying to get in contact, but no luck.
> Would anyone know of an alternate means of contact?
>
> Thanks,
> Christy
> <

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/FOSS_Outreach_Program_for_Women/Round_9#Wikimedia_Performance_portal

Isnt there some giant meeting today and tomorrow of wmf platform people?
Maybe try again on monday?

Otherwise i would suggest email. You can email him by using
Special:emailuser on wiki, or find his email by looking it up in git,
gerrit, bugzilla or old mailing list posts. (There is a good chance he may
even be reading this)

--bawolff