On 10/26/14, Ricordisamoa <ricordisa...@openmailbox.org> wrote:
> There is the ImagePageFileHistoryLine
> <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Hooks/ImagePageFileHistoryLine>
> hook already, but it is for data rows only.
> Any help appreciated.

Well if you want to be really hacky, you can do something like:

onImagePageFileHistoryLine( $this, $file, &$row, &$rowClass ) {
 if ( /* some condition that I want to insert header here */ ) {
 }
 return true;
}

Since the $row variable is considered raw html to insert between a

Alternatively you could hook into ArticleFromTitle, replace ImagePage
with some subclass which overrides imageHistory method, then possibly
make some different subclass of ImageHistoryPseudoPager which
overrides  getBody() method.

If neither of those two methods work for you, we could perhaps
introduce a new hook. However I think I would recommend the
ArticleFromTitle hook class overriding method if possible.

--bawolff