Hi,

In Bugzilla some projects used prefixes in bug titles. I guess that it was
done to make sure that people understand to what project does the bug
pertain as quickly as possible. The one that I ran into most frequently is
"VisualEditor:", and there may be others.

In Phab I see that bug (task?) lists and search results always have a
project (briefcase) tag near them. If these tags indeed appear every time
the bug title is shown, then the prefixes are redundant.

Does any object to start removing them?

(Also, I don't remember that "Phab" was ever declared as an official
abbreviation of "Phabricator", and I like it when such things are declared.
So here, I declare that "Phab" is an abbreviation of "Phabricator". Please
protest if you disagree.)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬