Thanksgiving is only celebrated at this time in the US. Many of us dont
celebrate it.

That said downtime happens, and its a non-essential service during non
working hours. Well it may be frustrating, its not the end of the world. If
anyone is despretely looking for a bug to fix, they can ask on irc, im sure
the regulars can think of a hundred bugs off the top of their head.

I dont think Peachy was grumbling so much as looking for an accurate time
frame for the solution.

Re selveta's comment about distributing the db: there is standard ways of
doing that (e.g. simplest would be to just use db replication, and switch
master on failure), im not sure if phab is important enough to warrant
that. I would probably lean to no it isnt personally. Obviously that would
be an operations call.

--bawolff