On Tue Dec 02 2014 at 2:25:20 PM Antoine Musso <hashar+...@free.fr> wrote:

> Le 02/12/2014 22:51, Chad a écrit :
> > Do we have a rough consensus? If so, could we move Merlijn's table
> > over the messy original one and update the guidelines to match the
> > new plan? Once that's done I'd be glad to close out T1314 and we can
> > start importing repositories.
>
> I have a last minute concern: do the repository also have a path /
> explicit name such as mediawiki/extensions/VisualEditor ?

Yes, the repo will also have a path for cloning (at a later time) and
a name (which is arbitrary and can be changed by repo owners
whenever they want).

> I am not sure how Zuul/JJB will work out with call signs. Might end up
> being very messy.

I'm not sure either yet, but I don't imagine it'll be insurmountable. I
think when we get to the repo paths for cloning/pushing/etc we'll
keep something rather Gerrit-esque as otherwise we'd go insane :)

But that's still a ways off yet I think :)

-Chad