If you missed the talk and would like to view the recording, here is the
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I66xR-fq2O8
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yr5z9Ix2f8>
It has been released under a creative commons license.

If you have any questions about Phabricator please feel free to get in
touch with Quim <q...@wikimedia.org> and/or Andre <aklap...@wikimedia.org>

You can check out past tech talk recordings at the MediaWiki YouTube page
here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4wlhlN8RjP6_e_vMC4CTA

If you have an idea for a future tech talk that you would like to nominate
(or see what we have coming up), please add your suggestions here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Calendar/How_to_schedule_an_event/TechTalks
Please feel free to email me with your ideas as well. :)