Le 15/01/2015 18:31, Legoktm a écrit :
> On 01/14/2015 04:57 PM, James Douglas wrote:
>> I'd love to hear your thoughts and learn about your related experiences.
>> What are your favorite code coverage tools and services?
>
> PHPUnit has a useful code coverage tool and there are reports running
> for core[1] and some extensions[2]. In my experience it's extremely CPU
> intensive and slow, so it's not something that is convenient to run
> before every commit.
>
> [1] https://integration.wikimedia.org/cover/mediawiki-core/master/php/
> [2] https://tools.wmflabs.org/coverage/

Hello,

The core coverage job is run using Zend and xdebug.  Would probably
faster by using HHVM and XHProf.  PHPUnit has a plugin for XHProf at
https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit-testlistener-xhprof

If one can craft an entry point in mediawiki/core composer.json and add
the relevant dependencies, that would make it easy for me to migrate the
Jenkins job to it.

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso