On 01/16/2015 02:42 PM, Jon Katz wrote:
Though the pilot is targeting and supporting readers, we think there are
also potential use cases for editors that we could explore in the future.
One can easily imagine lists for editors to track or share their
contributions, such as: "Articles that I want to write/expand during 2015"
or "Articles I created in 2013".

I'm particularly interested in this side of it (i.e. a powerful version of multiple watchlists), though the sharable curation is also interesting.

Personally, I have a huge number of watched pages, and right now I can't curate them, so it's harder than it should be to use my watchlist.

As an engineer, I've worked on features such as GettingStarted (where users accept tasks for particular articles, but we lack a persistent storage like this),

I encourage you to look at doing it for desktop as well, and I'd be glad to test both desktop and mobile.

Matt Flaschen