On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Brion Vibber wrote:
> Special page inclusions shouldn't be able to do anything privileged;
> they're meant for public data. If that's not being enforced right now I'd
> recommend reworking or killing the special page inclusion system...

Ok, although Brion's idea preserves more of the original content, these
larger security concerns don’t look like they are going to be resolved
in short order.

I think the pragmatic thing to do is either drop the content and raise
an error, or replace the content with a warning string as Gergo suggested.

Any takers?