Thomas, just FYI, it is not good etiquette to "Bump" a thread,
especially on the same day,
and especially doing multiple threads at once.
(Some might even consider it to be very annoying, and/or spam-ish).

Instead, it is better to wait for at least a week for a reply (because many
devs only read mailing lists in bursts of activity).

And instead of just saying "bump", perhaps you could try to rephrase your
original question, in a clearer or different way. (But still keep it short)
E.g. your question in this thread is confusing, due to the missing
punctuation, and because it doesn't include any examples or links for
context, and because you wrote "Vendro" in the subject but "vendor" in the
message. Please please, take the time to copy-edit, for clarity.

(semi-relatedly, please don't reply "oh ok" and other such short messages
in phabricator tasks.  E.g.
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T37338#1023615
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T37338#1023447
It clutters the history (and our email inboxes), and isn't necessary - We
can all safely assume (one hopes!) that people have read the replies.

Thanks, Hope that helps.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Thomas Mulhall <thomasmulhall...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Bump.
>
>      On Thursday, 12 February 2015, 19:50, Thomas Mulhall <
> thomasmulhall...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>   Hi does vendor have an api like the extension api which tells you name
> of the extension and version. Because I have ask for WikiApriary to support
> vendor in there tracking wiki site and they are asking for the api.

Nick Wilson (Quiddity)
Community Liaison
Wikimedia Foundation