I forgot few things:

The bot used to be available to everyone, but freenode staff requested
me to limit it only for wikimedia people, so that there aren't people
who abuse it. For that reason in order to get the bot in your channel
you need to have wikimedia cloak, if you don't have it, just ask in
#wm-bot and someone will help you out.

Also, these @github+ / @github- commands need to be issued in YOUR
channel, not #wm-bot

Thanks :)