Erik Moeller wrote:
>Thanks for all _your_ work seeing this through the finish line as well,
>Kunal. This is a great first step towards better user profile support, and
>brings all Wikimedia wikis closer together.

Absolutely. I'm so proud of the work Legoktm has done and I'm very
grateful that he has chosen to devote his time and talents to improving
Wikimedia. I also think there's a whole lot to be learned from the
smoothness and near banality of these feature deployments. They're a
showcase of how all deployments should ideally be, in my opinion.

Petr Bena wrote:
>Now maybe create some user friendly documentation less technical than
>what is on extension-desc which tell users how to use this?

We have <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_user_pages> for Wikimedia
wikis. Patches welcome. ;-)  There has also been some great discussion
recently on the Wikimedia Forum about global user pages (cf.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Forum> and
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?oldid=11317230>), which includes
trying to figure out where and how to better document this new feature.

MZMcBride