I share Risker’s concerns here and limiting the anonymity
set to the intersection of Tor users and established wiki
contributors seems problematic. Also, the bootstrapping
issue needs working out and relegating Tor users to second
class citizens that need to edit through a proxy seems less
than ideal (though the specifics of that are unclear to me).

But, at a minimum, this seems like a useful exercise to
run if only for the experimental results and to show good faith.

I’m more than willing to help out. Please get in touch.

Arlo