On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:35 PM, John <phoenixoverr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If it's not clear ask for clarification. I am posting from my mobile, so I
> don't have pretty screenshots handy. I am by no means suggesting that flow
> should use a template. Instead when it detects a reply above a specific
> indent level  it uses the same functionality that od fulfilles

I don't see how that could work when someone wants to reply to a
comment which was made before the outdent template was added. In the
example below, the numbers indicate the time at which each commnent is
added. Once someone makes the 11th reply (in response to 9th comment),
it goest to the left, but then if someone makes a 12th comment
replying to the 1st comment, the formatting doesn't indicate this
anymore (it will appear that 12 is a reply to 11). The same problem
happens for each new reply to previous comments like 13 (which could
be a reply to 2, or to 12).
----
1
:2