<quote name="Timo Tijhof" date="2015-04-04" time="04:40:33 +0100">
> TL;DR:
> * Our QUnit jobs now uses latest Chromium instead of PhantomJS.
> * You can run the test suite from the command line locally now.
>
> Thanks to Tim Starling, Antoine "hashar" Musso, Kunal (legoktm),
> Bryan Davis, S Page, and James Forrester; for their help in different areas.
>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:JavaScript_unit_testing

Thanks a ton for this great work, Timo and company.

I really want to call out Timo and others here.

Our continuous integration setup is a good one, and is getting better. A
big part of why it continues to improve is because of the
cross-organizational support we (#releng) receive from people like Timo,
Bryan, Kunal, James, etc.

It's great seeing the collaboration happen on these projects.

</kumbaya_moment>

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |