On 15 April 2015 at 09:38, Trevor Parscal <tpars...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I'm glad to hear VE had your back. This actually reminds me, there's a
> feature we never really advertised in VisualEditor where a CSV file can be
> dragged into the editor and a table is created from its contents.

We need a blog post about what VE is like these days. I suspect too
many people who tried it at release think it still intrinsically
sucks, and need to give it a spin again now, two years later.

> Give it a try. And thank Ed Sanders for all things tables and Copy/Paste.

In particular, listing all the cool stuff you can do with tables. You
can take out a column with a click instead of tediously going through
each line and trying not to make a mistake!! The VE is the *only* sane
way to edit tables.

Seriously, it warrants the hype these days.

And, three cheers for Ed. Hip hooray! Hip hooray! Hip hooray!

- d.