Hi Darian,

Welcome to Wikimedia. I'd like to invite you to subscribe to the Cascadia
Wikimedians email list; we're the regional affiliate for Oregon, Washington
State, and British Columbia. Signup is at
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-cascadia

I'm cc'ing my colleague Another Believer who is in Portland. I hope that
the two of you can find time to meet.

Cheers,
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-cascadia>

Pine