As a non-technical volunteer, I've drifted in and out of the VE discussion,
and have participated at wildly variable levels over the past few years.

I found this to be a very interesting and informative read - especially as
it came from people new to the entire history. It's good to have fresh eyes
on a situation.  Thank you for your work on this, it was quite
enlightening.

Risker/Anne