Hi,

Krinkle wanted to use BotBot.me log viewer as a frontend for wm-bot's
logs. It unfortunatelly uses slightly different database schemas, but
I managed to create some views in wm-bot's db that actually produces
similar columns and behold! It works:
http://botbot.wmflabs.org/freenode/15/

Well, to a point. Some features do not work yet, such as searching,
but I will look into it. Let me know if anything didn't work as
expected! Also, don't even bother unchecking hide join / part it will
not work. wm-bot stores irc commands as numerics while BotBot uses
text column here. I can create some procedure in SQL to convert this,
but it wouldn't work with indexes and that would totally kill the
performance of log viewer, so I am afraid these won't be available for
a while.

Have fun