On Tue, 2015-06-30 at 19:08 -0600, Stephen Niedzielski wrote:
>   Would it be difficult to report on "easy tasks opened" and "easy
> tasks completed" metrics?

Depends on definitions I'd say ("closed" != "resolved/fixed" and
projects can be added to/removed from tasks at any time), plus closed
numbers aren't trivial to get (see the note in the monthly email).

The code to get those monthly stats is raw SQL and in Git at [1].
I think you'd check phabricator_maniphest.maniphest_task.status and in
phabricator_maniphest.edge for type = 21 (21 = project got associated
to a task) and dst = PHID-PROJ-2iftynis5nwxv3rpizpe (the project ID for
"easy").

Talking about Maniphest metrics in the long run [2] though, we now have
a Maniphest backend for korma.wmflabs.org [3] and in upstream the
"Facts" [4] application will replace "Reports" [5] at some point.

>  (I'm referring specifically to the Easy tag.) It'd be a great
> reminder for devs to encourage new contributors.

Cheers,
andre

[1] /operations/puppet/modules/phabricator/templates/community_metrics.sh.erb
[4] https://secure.phabricator.com/T1562
[5] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/report/
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler