On 08/10/2015 07:10 PM, MZMcBride wrote:
I'm not really sure what you're talking about here. We already have:

As you know, none of those are binding policies that apply to all Wikimedia technical spaces.

* https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Friendly_space_policy

This only applies to in-person events.

* https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_be_a_dick [*]

This is more or less reasonable, but it's not even a guideline. It's just an essay,

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Assume_good_faith

This does not apply to the vast majority of Wikimedia technical spaces, and does not have the same (or particularly similar) content.

* https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Code_of_conduct_policy

This is only binding on staff and board members, not the whole community. It's also not specific enough about both what is problematic behavior and how we solve it.

Matt Flaschen