What is the recommended path for updating extensions if you are still
using the 1.23.x series? After the update announcement today, I tried
downloading the 1.23 version of each of the extensions that we use from
the Extension Distributor. Each of the downloads appears to be the same
as the old version, suggesting none of the fixes has been backported (or
are not required?). Is there a correct way to keep extensions updated if
you stay with the "long term support release"?

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/