As many OAuth tools are semi-automated, they're prime candidates for being
interesting ways to help our most active users make contributions on mobile
devices while they're on the go. The OAuth workflow is pretty poorly
designed for this at the moment, but it has a lot of potential.

Generally, mobile experiences are easier to create if the data backing them
is structured data that can be interpreted onto a mobile screen in a way
that's mobile friendly. Putting the information into wikipages, practically
speaking, makes that much harder. Given the other advantages to this also
detailed in this thread, I'd prefer to see us take the more structured
approach. A wikipage could be used if necessary as a fallback for more
information.

Dan

Dan Garry
Lead Product Manager, Discovery