Well we already have a namespace of course, and indeed I was already
considering converting that to a ContentModel. The only thing that is
somewhat problematic here is the multiple languages problem. Currently each
language get it's own page and title. Do we switch the model to host all
subtitles in the same 'page' ? That will require a lot of UI and flags etc.

Current system:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Folgers.ogv
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/TimedText:Folgers.ogv
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/TimedText:Folgers.ogv.en.srt