Brandon, great to hear from you!  I think you're working off of old
information--like Matt said, you can edit via the app now.  It's cool that
you're inspired to bring up more questions, though, and I'm glad you're
focusing on the design phase of the next experiment.  Are you busy for the
next ten years?

Another misconception or oversight I want to bring up is that Fundraising
is the team pioneering the 2/3-page or full-page banners.  We're driving
readers from the website to completely closed and somewhat evil payments
platforms.  If there's any relevant or even irrelevant research about
interstitials, please apply it to our work, cos we're about to have a huge
impact on the English-speaking community in December.  Any complaints about
the Finnish mobile experiment and dogpiling on the awesome apps developers
seem incredibly misplaced while I'm walking around with this "Kick Me" sign
on my backside.

Thanks,
Adam