re: mailman upgrade

Unfortunately not all things worked as planned during today's migration attempt.

Some rsync/import scripts took longer than anticipated. We were trying
to do it in 2 steps; one rsync from server to server and another local
one in an import script.
The tests we had run focused on the server-server transfer.

To speed things up we stopped the ongoing local rsync to replace it
with an "mv".
Due to human error and a trailing slash in a script, things were moved
around the wrong way.

While trying to fix this we eventually ran out of time to stay within
the scheduled window so we reverted to sodium.

For right now everything is as it was before.

Sorry for that, will try again, likely next week. Will follow-up with
a new date and better strategy for copying.