Good afternoon,

Today I went ahead and branched REL1_26 for MediaWiki, all extensions
and skins, and the vendor repository. They were not branched from master,
but rather about a week ago.

The starting point for the core branch was 0652366. It had a timestamp
of Tue 22 Sep 2015 18:24:35 UTC. All extensions and skins were branched
as of this timestamp. Vendor was branched at the same point as well.

Primary development of 1.26 has come to a close, master is now on 1.27
alpha cycle now. It's time to wrap up anything that needs to land in the
release branch, backport as necessary, and try to tidy up the loose ends
before we release. A reminder that our release date is currently scheduled
for the 25th of November. So test your extensions. Fix a blocker[0].
Installer always needs a good workout before we release too.

If you need help backporting things, have a question about whether a
particular change can/should be backported, or anything with this process
please ask.

-Chad

[0] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/jcSXdUecbcLp/#R