Thank you devs for the heads-up.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 5:50 AM, Daniel Friesen <dan...@nadir-seen-fire.com>
wrote:

> Running `maintenance/dev/install.sh` will install MediaWiki using
> `install.php` with a sqlite database and then startup a php based
> webserver.
> I don't even have a LAMP stack on my laptop. mediawiki/dev/ is what I
> used to test nearly all my contributions to MediaWiki since I wrote it.

This one is really interesting, and I wish it was documented somewhere. I
will try it up soon in the Rpi and check how it goes. Cloning the entire
mediawiki-core doesn't look like a good idea, as the Pi has a SD card disk
space of ~ 8 Gig.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki-schroot looks great too. Hope it
goes well with arm.

Thanks,
Tony Thomas <http://blog.tttwrites.in/>
ThinkFOSS <http://www.thinkfoss.com>

*"where there is a wifi, there is a way"*